Meet Dr. Ping He
Ping He received his medical training from both China (Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine) and the United States ( Florida College of Integrative Medicine). Ping He is nationally certified as “Diplomat in Oriental Medicine” and is licensed by the state to practice in North Carolina.
Dr. Ping He
Before coming to the United States, Ping was the owner and physician of TCM in Ping He’s Medicine Clinic, and a physician assistant of the surgical department in Tenth People’s Hospital Sichuan Province in China.
Ping He’s specialties includes:
- Women’s health; relieving menopause, symptoms and problems related to PMS, regulation of abnormal menstrual cycles;
- Emotional disorders resulting from stress, anxiety and depression;
- Insomnia, fatigue, and allergies;
- Digestive problems, immune disorders and endocrine system disorders;
- Hypertension and urinary track disorders;
- Pain of all kinds: back, neck, headache, viscera pain, arthritis and joint pain;
- Skin rashes, eczema, acne, etc.
Better Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Durham and Raleigh.
Dr. Ping He is an expert in treating a wide array of patients with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Schedule an appointment today for a consultation
Durham, NC 27713